Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who hope in the LORD.
Psalm 31:24
So tonight I went the the "Good Friday" service at TWUMC. It was incredible!!! Phil Wickham, Zach Hendricks, Brandon Heath, and Robbie Seay all performed, and Matt Carter spoke!! All of them are amazing!!! I am so glad that I went, it blessed my socks off!!! It was an outside venue, set up in the yard of the church, and there were about 2500 people there. It was almost like a concert at the pavilion. There was a full moon, and a cool breeze, no humidity with temperatures in the 60's. Seriously, it was the perfect weather. It's night in like this that make Houston so amazing!!! I loved it!!!
Well, I'm keeping it short tonight because I still have to shower and then get to bed because I'm going with Rachel in the morning to get her bridal portraits done!! I'm very excited!! However, I will do my best to write tomorrow!! Have a good night and know you are loved!!!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment