Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blog Worthy

Two major things happen to me yesterday that are blog worthy. One may seem minor and one major, but both are equally as important to me.

The first one, I was told yesterday that my co-worker Robin saw abundant joy in me. Now, this may seem minor to you out there in blog world, but this is HUGE for me. In the span of my relationship with Lucas I lost A LOT of my joy. I didn't realize it was happening. I went from an overly joyful person to constant depression. This has been my prayer that the JOY of the Lord would be my strength and the anthem of my life. I have been really down on myself, because I have truly felt like I had no joy. So when Robin told me that yesterday, I could not have been more happy. The fact that the joy of the Lord is again a definition of my life and demeanor, I couldn't be more thrilled.

The second one, I put a deposit on my first apartment last night! This is a huge step for me towards being truly independent. Aside from when I've been in Africa, I have never been anywhere without one of my family members presents (camps, mission trips, vacations) and so to have my own place is a big deal. I will hopefully be moving my stuff in sometime in the next 2-3 weeks.

God is doing something! Thank you Lord!

No comments: