What do you do with the tears that stream down your face? You've tried it all and they just keep coming. You don't know how to make them stop.
This week is a struggle. You're not as strong as you once thought. You thought you could do it and make it by unharmed; however, you're realizing it's not working. You are hurt. You're being told it's okay and expected; but wounds this deep are new to you.
You let your guard down. You became vulnerable. You offered your heart. How do you get that back? Can life offer a re-do? How do you move forward? They already have, so now it's your turn.
God is faithful. This is a truth believed to the core. You've seen it prove true time and again. Keep clinging to that. It won't steer you the wrong way.
God loves you. Not just because the Bible says so. You are precious to him. He delights in you. He understands your pain. Run to him. He alone can heal you.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Amber
i wanted to remind you of who you are, of who you are in Christ. We are put together so emotionaly and God sees every tear and every broken heart. it is true, it will get better, and it is true, you will feel better. but it will not last. it is a journey, and the end is so much more than what we have on earth. this is just a stop, in our road to be with our Father, were there will be no pain and no tears. i keep you in my thoughts. Lots of Love. xxxxxxxx
I am a saint. I am the righteousness of God. I have been crucified with Christ. I am a new creation. I am daughter of the risen King. I strive each day to look more like Jesus. I am a broken vessel being put back together by God. I am a precious jewel that radiates the glory of God. I am Amber.
Post a Comment